Welcome to www.winmin.in. Kindly read our Terms and Condition carefully before placing your order.
Registration is required during the purchase of products through this website.We request you to keep your username and password confidential, to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You will be responsible for all the activities that occur under your account or password. Incase if you believe that your account has been used without your authorisation, kindly inform us immediately.
Please ensure that the details provided to us during registration are correct, complete and up to date. In case of any change in your contact details (e.g. change of email or postal address), kindly update the same accordinlgy to ensure smooth process of future transactions.
You can access and update your account details using the ‘My Account’ area of the Website.
When you visit our site, you can communicate with us electronically through Enquiry link or directly send mail to email@example.com
Product information and Availability
We do not warrant that product descriptions and other information displayed on the website is accurate, or error free, including its availability at the moment of processing the order.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from us are made pursuant shipment contract.This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
We may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items.
- 1. Internet Banking is a full-service facility that allows you to do your banking with complete security from the comfort and safety of your home or office.
- 2. Use Internet Banking To Minimise The Risk of Fraud.
- 3. Utilise paperless options. Restrict receipt of paper statements by subscribing to e-mailed bank account statements, credit card statements and demat account statements.
- 4. Monitor your account activity regularly by checking your balances and statements. This helps you to detect fraudulent transactions, if any, quickly. The earlier a fraud is detected, the lesser will be its financial impact.
Cash on Delivery Payment (COD)
- 1. Cash on delivery is applicable only within Chennai
- 2. Cash has to be paid to the courier representative only during the time of delivery.
- 3. Only cash will be accepted at the time of delivery.
- 4. Cheques or Demand Drafts are not accepted.
- 5. Gift vouchers will not be applicable on COD orders.
You can order and pay securely with our online shopping cart. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards. Your order will be processed only on receiving the payment. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us or you fail our security checks, we will not be liable for the delay or non delivery of your order caused by the same.
We accept Visa, Master & Mastro Card Amro along with Net banking of Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, uco bank, sbi bank. We also accept payments through Itz Cash Card and a wide range of debit cards.